- Video Recording
- Audio Recording
- Screen Capture
- Window Capture Learn More
- OS: Windows 10, 11
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 100 MB available space
Ultimate screen recorder software for game recording, video tutorials, product demos, YouTube videos and more. Screenbits allows you to capture screen content, system sound, microphone and camera into HD/4K quality video files. With a reasonable price, it has all the features you expect from a screen recording software provided in an easy to use interface.
Create high quality, compressed MP4 (H.264/AAC) multimedia files from captured video and audio.
- MP4 file format
- High quality (HD) recording up to 4K*
- High performance
- Up to 120* frames per second recording
- Adjustable output resolution and scaling
- Adjustable quality and frame rate
- Compressed (H.264) output
Create high quality, compressed MP4A (AAC) audio files from captured audio.
- Ability to record input audio (microphone, headset, etc.)
- Ability to record system sound (speakers, headphones, etc.)
- MP4A file format
- High quality audio (AAC)
- Adjustable audio format (bit-rate, sample-rate and channels)
Capture video from system display in full-screen mode.
- Ability to capture a single display or all displays (multi-display support)
- Ability to capture mouse pointer
- Ability to exclude taskbar
- Ability to switch between screens during recording
- Ability to capture active screen
- Pointer highlighting and click effects
Capture video from a window.
- Ability to select windows from list of open applications
- Ability to select windows on the screen
Capture video from an area on the screen.
- Ability to capture rectangular area and around mouse pointer
- Ability to show movable frame around the capture area
- Advanced area selection tool
- Ability to add custom presets
Capture video from camera individually.
- Ability to record camera or other video capture devices individually
- Ability to switch between device capture and screen capture modes during recording
- Adjustable format
Capture system sound and your voice from microphone.
- Ability to capture and record audio individually into audio files
- Ability to use push-to-talk mode for capturing input audio
Add camera image to the captured video from the screen.
- Adjustable format, size and position
- Chroma key effect
- Custom graphics
Take screenshots from the screen and capture scene.
- Ability to take screenshots from a single display or all displays
- Ability to take screenshots from any area on the screen
- Ability to take screenshots from the capture scene
- PNG and JPEG file format
Draw on Screen
Write, draw and highlight anywhere on your screen.
- Ability to use several tools such as pen, marker, arrow, rectangle and text
- Ability to interact with other apps while drawing
- Ability to turn drawing on and off by keyboard shortcuts
Protect your content by adding logo or a copyright notice.
- Watermark image (logo)
- Watermark text (custom font, color, outline and position)
Start and stop recording and take screenshots by keyboard shortcuts.
View the output before and during the recording.
Start and stop recording at a specific time, duration or size of the output file.
Play countdown before recording starts.
Use push-to-talk key to capture microphone only when you speak.
View and manage recorded files directly from the application.
Use a minimal user interface to interact with the app.
File Name Template
Define a custom template for file names.
- Chinese Simplified
- Portuguese (Brazil)