If you want to record in higher frame-rate, experiencing glitches in the recorded video, or running the application on a low-end device, try the workarounds below to improve the performance of video recording.
- Choose a smaller output resolution
- Choose a lower video quality
- Choose a lower frame rate
- Choose a different Capture mode to record smaller area of screen
If you use Screenbits to record your gaming experience, try the workarounds below to improve recording performance.
- Use Hotkeys to start recording in game rather than starting when the game is minimized
- Choose a lower video resolution from game options
- Choose a lower video quality settings from game options
If you are experiencing glitches in the recorded audio or using Screenbits on a low-end device, try the workarounds below to improve quality of the recorded audio.
Use default formats
If you record audio, select one of the following formats for the audio device from Output audio settings
- 2 channel (stereo), 16bit, 44100 Hz
- 2 channel (stereo), 16bit, 48000 Hz
Select the same format for multiple devices
If you record both recording and playback devices, make sure same format is selected for both devices. To make input and output match together to perform better, select Auto for sample-rate and channels from Output audio settings.